What you'll learn
With the increasing demand for professionals in sport management, through this degreee and leveraging the World Academy of Sport and Federation University partners, you will have numerous opportunities to work in sporting organisations and international sports federations - giving you the skills and experience to thrive in your career.
Federation University has partnered with the World Academy of Sport to design and deliver a 100% online degree accessible to students anywhere in the world.
Custom built and taught by industry and education specialists, the degree offers practical industry experience, exclusive access to case studies and interviews from world leaders in sport management and aims to impart students with the skills necessary to become effective sport professionals on a national and international stage.
Not sure where a sport management degree can get you? The list of options is long and the choices diverse:
- Business development manager
- Sports administrator
- Sports development officer
- Sport management consultant
- Marketing and sponsorship manager
- Promotions and marketing analyst
- Sport media and public relations coordinator
- Digital marketing
- Partnerships manager
- Memberships manager
- Project manager
- Customer relations manager
- Sport event manager
- Player agent
- Professional players manager
- Health promotion coordinator